I reach. I have no clue what to say. It's like the first time you go on stage. Stage fright. But then you begin to perform. Things changes. The environment seems less tense. Less frightening. It's still your first time. Mistakes will be made. They must. But in time perfection will emerge. It does not matter right now though. Now its you and what you love. Freedom. The song ends, the high continues, applause begins, the high continues, you step down from the stage, the high continues. It's over but you are left with a bittersweet feeling. You could have done better. Much better. The playing was poor and feeling was affected by anxiousness, but you never felt this way. The focus on you was beyond anything ever felt and you know that you must give in to this new addiction.
Blah blah blah. Here is a place where I can think out loud. And I hope to make good use out of this. LATAH!
Stupid image uploader not working.....
LAWL at your image loader not working Dude, what image would you want now? I like your analogy there, being unacquainted to the stage light, I appreciate hearing how it can compare to other things in life. Wonderful first post my friend.
ReplyDelete